[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Mongers Technical Meeting 2012-04-11

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Feb 29 14:14:14 GMT 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:36:00PM +0000, Pedro Figueiredo wrote:

> I'll add that if you use any of this stuff in your daily job, you will get fired*. At least that's what Damian said it'd happen in the last talk of his I attended.

Damian *lies*!

I used Quantum::Superpositions in production code the day after his talk
a few years ago, and I wasn't fired!

Instead the company went bust.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

    All children should be aptitude-tested at an early age and,
    if their main or only aptitude is for marketing, drowned.