[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Mongers Technical Meeting 2012-04-11

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Wed Feb 29 17:09:06 GMT 2012

Leon Brocard writes:

> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 12:25:20PM +0000, Smylers wrote:
>
> > If it turns out that some of the people who've signed up can't
> > actually make it, is there a mechanism for them to relinquish their
> > spaces and make them available for others?
>
> No.
>
> However, I have already slightly overbooked, assuming some people will
> sign up but not actually turn up.

Good plan.

> This should teach you to sign up early.

I did, as it happens. What I failed to do was spread the word
sufficiently quickly among colleagues who aren't London.pm regulars. (So
what it possibly teaches me is that I should also sign up early with
names of colleagues I'm hoping to persuade to come ...)

See you there.

Smylers
--
http://twitter.com/Smylers2