Google Chart API with Perl -Dancer - SQLite DB

Taka takalachina at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 20:43:22 BST 2012

Hi there,

I'm not too sure if I can post any questions directly to this group, so
apologize for inconvenience caused. But, I really need some experts'
help to complete my test project.

I'm current working on the project that requires using Dancer, SQLite,
Template::Toolkit and Google API to build a test database web
application that will allow users to add and delete, or modify data in
the database and the result should be shown on the table and Google
Chart on the web.

I have so far managed to get the table done, I can can add and removed
data from the database and the results are shown on the web page.
However, I'm struggling with the Google Chart API. I have looked the
Google::Chart and Template::Plugin::GoogleChart modules, but I found
them quite hard to digest, so no much luck so far.

I'm very new to Perl Modules, and I would be much appreciated if someone
can give me some your expertise and advices to how to link database to
Google Chart API.

Kind regards,

taka at taka.uk.com