Conway @ Conway Hall

Damian Conway damian at conway.org
Thu Apr 12 09:26:41 BST 2012

My sincere thanks to everyone who came along to last night's tech talk.
I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did.

Thank-you to Hugo and Anthony and the team at Venda, who provided
the excellent venue, and to Leo and Leon, who managed everything on
the London.pm side.

I'm already thinking about possible future visits, in which case I
expect we'll all be back at the Conway Hall for yet another installment
of The Madness. Fair warning. :-)

Damian

ObPlug:
    If you were truly horrified by last night's presentation...and would
    really like to learn how to do the same yourself...there are still a few
    seats left in the Presentation Skills class I'm running next Monday
    (http://www.flossuk.org/Events/PresentationSkills2012). However,
    bookings close late tomorrow morning so, if you're interested, you
    probably need to grab a place today.