One for Damian...

Damian Conway damian at conway.org
Tue Apr 17 08:29:29 BST 2012

> http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2012-04-17/
> I wonder how many times this will be sent to him :)

I actually saw it last week when my qumail.pl app delivered a message
I'm going to send myself later this month. According to that message I
will have had been being sent that link 213 times across 7 parallel
universes, not counting the infinite number of times that I send it to
myself via an unexpected mutually recursive pair of Einstein-Rosen
SMTP bridges (though, fortunately, those particular two universes will
now never have existed, due to the entropy paradox involved).

naimaD