Professional Indemnity

Sue Spence sue at pennine.com
Tue May 1 20:43:49 BST 2012

On 1 May 2012 20:09, Dave Hodgkinson <davehodg at gmail.com> wrote:

> The renewal notice I just got made my eyes water. Two things:
>
> 1. When you're not working for the BBC, what levels do you set it at?
>
> 2. Are Caunce O'Hara still the go to people for this?

How are you defining 'go to' ?  I haven't spoken with anyone who has
actually needed to make a claim on their PI insurance and I didn't
find any reviews I felt I could trust on the subject.  I recently
found Caunce O'Hara rather expensive (seems I'm not the only one) and
got my business insurance from Hiscox in the end.  Until I make a
claim on the policy I can't say for sure whether they were the correct
choice...