Best practices for API wrapper development?

Alex Balhatchet kaoru at
Tue May 8 17:03:49 BST 2012

Way back in '06 when I first wrote WebService::Nestoria::Search I was
encouraged to copy the style of Yahoo::Search - given that it was
written by Jeffrey Friedl and is now maintained by Tim Bunce I think
that counts as "on the shoulders of giants" too :-)

The style is very Do It All Yourself but it's simple enough to
maintain given small/incremental changes in the API.

- Alex