Looking for some tech talent...

Stewart Webb stew at messeduphare.co.uk
Tue May 22 13:00:51 BST 2012

Hi all,

I work for TVT Ltd a media preparation facility for the TV industry
based in Chiswick, west London, are looking for bright and capable
lateral thinkers and I thought this mailing list would be an ideal place
to look...

We are growing rapidly and need to expand the ability of our engineering
department. We process/restore broadcast media and deliver to various
transmission platforms globally.

We are looking for people with a mixture of abilities, some of which are
listed below. If you have a reasonable cross section of knowledge from
some of the subjects listed,*//*like fast paced challenges andwould like
to find out more about the opportunitiesat TVTthen please do
contactjohn.wallace at tvt.biz <mailto:john.wallace at tvt.biz>

Linux Systems administration and automation of systems using bash and/or
perl

Mac OS X Server / Workstations

Non linear Video Edit systems

Media encoding and Digital Codec Toolkits

Broadcast Video

Audio/Sound/Acoustics

Electronics

TCP/IP Networking