OT? Perl Question, iCal

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue May 22 17:10:16 BST 2012

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 03:35:51PM +0200, Nic Gibson wrote:

> search.cpan.org gives me far too many results for iCal. I need to parse iCalendar (rfc 5545) files and then write them out as xCal (rfc 6321) files. Does anyone have a particular recommendation for a module? Writing the XML isn't the issue for me - it's more the parsing iCalendar files. Suggestions?

I was looking at something along these lines a few days ago, and gave up
in disgust at the documentation for everything iCal-ish.

Sorry, that's not very helpful is it.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

Do not be afraid of cooking, as your ingredients will know and misbehave
   -- Fergus Henderson