[ANNOUNCE] REMINDER: London Perl M[ou]ngers June Social - 2012-06-07 - The Gunmakers, Clerkenwell, EC1R 5ET

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Thu Jun 7 12:58:02 BST 2012

Hi again,

This is today, see you there!

Also a correction. I said:

> please seek our Glorious Leader Leo out

This is of course wrong, our Glorious Leader is now Tom.  But
unfortunately he won't be able to attend tonight, so please seek out or
Glorious Substitute Leader Nicholas instead.  He'll be wearing a black
t-shirt with lots of Austrian beer brands and waving his arms a lot, a
bit like this:

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/twoshortplanks/28698637>

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,