Wanted: Speakers for London.pm Technical Meeting

Gordon Banner tech at gordonbanner.me.uk
Wed Jun 20 23:40:53 BST 2012

On 18/06/2012 21:12, Leon Brocard wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 04:26:25PM +0100, Leon Brocard wrote:
>> I'm trying to organise a technical meeting for the 2012-07-12 in east
>> London. I'm looking for a few speakers for 20 minute talks. Could you
>> email me offlist if you're interested?
> I'm looking for another talk. Anyone want to repeat a YAPC::NA talk or
> practice a YAPC::Europe one?
>
> Leon
Hi Leon
As mentioned today at the Mongo thing, I will probably be able to do
something for this.  It might be about unicode files on Windows, or
(inspired by today) something NoSQL-y, or might be Something Else.

But I have *weeks* to work on small details like the topic.  I'll sort
something out next week and let you know for definite.

Gordon