[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Mongers Technical Meeting 2012-07-12

Sue Spence sue at pennine.com
Wed Jul 4 22:56:11 BST 2012

On 4 July 2012 22:43, James Denness <scaryrobot at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm surprised to hear that - what did they say?

"Thanks for your email, we have had a lot of interest in hosting
meetups recently.

For the time being we want to focus on meetups that are relavent to
our team and business and at the moment we are not using the perl
within the company so we won't be able to host your meetup at this
time."

It was polite and not an absolute refusal, so somebody like yourself
with an inside connection might well swing it.