[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Mongers Technical Meeting 2012-07-12

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 00:11:35 BST 2012

On 04/07/12 23:26, Sue Spence wrote:
> On 4 July 2012 23:03, James Denness <scaryrobot at gmail.com> wrote:
> August is YAPC Europe so there will no doubt be plenty of lead time.

Can I have a gentle rant about the fact that the "early bird" price for
YAPC will change EUR 80 -> EUR 110 after 8th July (never mind the
unknown cost of accommodation) and there is yet not even an outline program?

Or is this unreasonable and simply me being too Dutch and not wanting to
pay too much or even just buying a pig in poke [cultural stereotypes R us]?

Dirk