OT? - Decent webhosting company

Guinevere Nell guinevere.nell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 13:31:55 BST 2012

Thanks all! He's still looking them all over - he's decided to take until
Monday making up his mind. I was pushing for the UK Free Software people,
but as a design/developer, he judges a book by its cover sometimes :) he
also loves the name Mythic Beasts, but we shouldn't really choose on that
basis...

--
http://economicliberty.net/