Call to beer: Tuesday August 7th, Dirty Dicks, Broadgate

Martin A. Brooks martin at
Thu Aug 2 14:18:34 BST 2012

In order to celebrate the momentous occasion of me having an evening off Daddy Duty, I propose beer at Dirty Dicks, a home of chocolate and banana yumminess, on Tuesday August 7th.

Combined with the dark forces of UKNOT, also invited, we shall take over as much of the 1st floor as is needed.  I'm good for the first £100 of the bar bill using the powerful talisman that is the abmx company credit card.

Fellow exhausted parents especially welcome, we can form a support group.

See you there!

Martin A. Brooks - antispam & antivirus email filtering.