[OT] Prepaid mobile plans with data, possibly roaming

Anthony Lucas anthonyjlucas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:15:57 BST 2012

3 can be quite good with the traffic detection if it's obvious.

In my experience, 5 or so hours of usage (unauthorised tethering) and they're on to you.
Pop it back in your phone, reboot or lose the tower, and you're back in business as far as internet access on the phone, but you're now on some kind of watch-list and they're a lot faster to catch on the second time.

--
Anthony Lucas