[OT] Prepaid mobile plans with data, possibly roaming

Anthony Lucas anthonyjlucas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:41:27 BST 2012

They just want you to buy their tethering add-on and mifi products.
I got through a gig of data before they caught on last time, in a fairly short space of time (as in hours, using it as a hotspot for my laptop, streaming, you name it) and put the temporary block and redirect page up.

They probably block some ports, but I haven't noticed any. Most ports seemed fine the last time I was stuck without internet.

--
Anthony Lucas