Who made the law?

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Sat Sep 1 19:19:54 BST 2012

On Saturday, 1 September 2012 at 06:04, Tom Hukins wrote:
> Thank you all for the constructive discussion. I'm going to think for
> a while before making a decision on this: I want to avoid rushing
> anything important. I'm happy to listen to everyone's thoughts,
> either on the list, privately, or in the pub on Thursday.

Tom,

I know this is a lot to ask of you, especially as you're right about having a limited time to spend on all of this, but could you if you haven't already would you please watch this year's YAPC::NA keynote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAOxGjNbp_Y

It's 40 minutes long, and essentially covers why I think this is important.

Mark.
(Of course, you should watch Doctor Who first, starting right now on BBC One / BBC One HD)