Brainbench perl test?

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Sep 4 17:42:52 BST 2012

On 09/04/2012 12:05 PM, Jacqui Caren wrote:
> On 04/09/2012 15:03, David Cantrell wrote:
>> You are aware, I trust, that the whole point of an interview is to be
>> discriminatory?
>
> Discrimination is probably too evocative a word :-)
>
> Also an good interview is a two way exchange on info.

i said that in another thread. i both run my interviews and tell others
(both sides) that it should be a conversation, not an interrogation.
both sides should be asking and answering questions and telling
interesting, geeky and hopefully fun stories. that is what makes it work
for both sides. telling a coding story well means you can communicate,
understand the complexities in the tech part of the story, show empathy
(need that for teamwork), have a sense of humor, etc.

uri