Moderated Mailing List

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Tue Sep 4 23:20:15 BST 2012

On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 08:09:02PM +0000, Tom Hukins wrote:
> I've set this mailing list to moderate all postings.  I'll switch it
> back to normal in due course.

For those who don't already know, this means I, or another moderator,
will filter what shows up on this list for now.  If we reject your
post, we'll explain why.  Tomorrow evening, I'll switch the moderation
off if the list remains calm.

Nobody's censoring you:  I'm just deferring the over-excitement.

> I hope to see many of you in the pub on Thursday for the usual
> enthusiastic, interesting discussion about Perl and (un?)related chat.

Remember, we're a group for people in and around London who share our
enthusiasm for Perl.  But everyone's welcome: even outsiders.  Despite
our broad inclusiveness, let's focus on the interesting things we use
our language for and that hold our community together.

If you want to post to this list, please help improve our community.
If you want to settle a score or state your moral superiority, please
go elsewhere.

Thanks,
Tom