Interview Questions

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Sep 5 23:59:45 BST 2012

On 09/05/2012 06:34 PM, Simon Wistow wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 12:12:16AM +0200, Joel Bernstein said:
>> Really I find interviews are less about individual questions or tasks,
>> and more about where the conversation goes based on them and the
>> interviewer's abilities to steer the conversation and to assess the
>> candidate based on those discussions
>
> Yes. Yes. Thrice yes.

and i have said that here a few times already. it is also the core tip i
give to my candidates when they are interviewing. it is not an
interrogation but a conversation. you should ask questions and tell
stories about your projects. this is closer to a real work situation
where you are discussing how to solve a project.

uri