Brainbench perl test?

Jasper jaspermccrea at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:19:26 BST 2012

The thread reminds me of a story my brother told me years ago about
when he was hiring for a games programmer position.

He remembered a good question from _his_ first job interview - "How
would you find the intersection between an object traveling in a
parabola and a plane?"

The interview went from this question to:

How would you find the intersection between a parabola and a line in
two dimensions?
How would you find the intersection between two lines?
What's a cosine?

Each question getting the answer "I don't know".

It must have been horrible for the interviewee..
--
Jasper