Last chance to see...

Damian Conway damian at conway.org
Wed Sep 19 12:57:17 BST 2012

Dear fellow Mongers,

After more than a decade of only giving private classes in the U.K.,
I've been very fortunate to have had the opportunity to offer
public classes in London not once, but twice, this year.

However I'm sorry to say that it now looks as though the second set of
public classes we're running next month:

    http://blogs.perl.org/users/damian_conway/2012/08/back-in-london.html

will also be the last I'm able to offer in the U.K. for the foreseeable future.

I just wanted to let folks know that, in case anyone had been contemplating
coming along, but had decided to postpone attending until "next time".
At present, "next time" is likely to be at least five away...perhaps longer. :-(

Meanwhile, I'm delighted that some of you *have* already signed up for the
October 11 and 12 classes and I'm very much looking forward to seeing
you there.

Damian