Available...

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Oct 1 19:50:23 BST 2012

On Mon, Oct 01, 2012 at 10:42:57AM +0100, DAVID HODGKINSON wrote:
> Just thought I'd throw it out there so I don't have to deal with
> recruiters if at all possible, but I'm available right now.

I should mention that we have separate jobs mailing lists for this
kind of thing.  I suspect Dave has forgotten about them.

jobs-announce deals with job announcements, and by extension I'd guess
vacancy announcements, although I'm not sure we've used it for that
before.

jobs-discuss deals with conversation amongst group members - various
people have posted "looking for work" announcements there before.

I dislike us having these separate lists, but after various people
were unpleasant towards recruiters on the main list, they seemed
necessary several years ago.  Consequently, we have a policy.  Let's
stick to the few policies we have without creating the need for
enforcement.

Tom