Calendar web apps

Simon Wistow simon at
Wed Oct 3 10:26:59 BST 2012

On Tue, Oct 02, 2012 at 02:54:37PM +0100, Dirk Koopman said:
> It seems a good idea to ask if there is a recommended
> Mojo/Dancer/<whatever> perl Calendar web app out there, just before I write
> one.
> Any suggestions?

I wrote this, many many years ago and still use it.

I did a bit of a refactor about 5 years ago but there's definitely bits
I'd like to go clear up. But isn't there always.

For a start I'd like to go make it Plackable but haven't got round to it

The major 'issue' is that all events that you create are tied to a day
rather than having a start time and end time. Because that's all I
really cared about. Changing that would actually be pretty easy.

Making it understand Cal::DAV would be fairly easy using a combination

and a custom Filesys::Virtual module.