Presentation tools

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Oct 31 15:30:25 GMT 2012

I want a thing.

I want Keynote on my iPad to magically broadcast video to a thing so
that it gets shown on a big screen; for it to record my voice as I speak
(maybe using a Bluetooth thing); for it to also record (and show on
the projector) where I touch the screen; and to switch between slides
when I bash on a bluetooth thing.  And to be able to spit out an AVI to
Dropbox showing slides, where I was pointing, and with the soundtrack.

Does anything remotely like this exist?  Must work on an iPad.

comparative and superlative explained:

<Huhn> worse, worser, worsest, worsted, wasted