h2xs -x

Anthony Lucas anthonyjlucas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:39:44 GMT 2012

I don't do any C<->perl stuff, but I see a lot of people using CPAN modules
for this now.

*
*

*
Anthony Lucas (アンソニ ルーカス)*
IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
[image: My QR VCard]