[ANNOUNCE] Google Code-In

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 08:09:30 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Sorry if you see this more than once as i hit a couple of different
mailing lists.

We are attempting to participate in the Google Code In this year and as
always time is short. We need tasks added here:

http://wiki.enlightenedperl.org/gci2012/tasks

In the next 48 hours (and most definately before midnight Friday). More
information can be found here:

http://wiki.enlightenedperl.org/gci2012

Please could you forward this on to relevant people in your groups,
projects and spread the word in other channels as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance (sorry for the multiple posts to those on multiple lists).

Kind regards

Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons), Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat