London Perl Conference 2012 photos

Chris Jack chris_jack at msn.com
Mon Nov 26 13:25:13 GMT 2012

> From: James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
>
> https://picasaweb.google.com/104598318166622233830/LondonPerlConference24112012?authuser=0&feat=directlink#5814779230205261074
>
> Not entirely flattering. You must have picked a hell of a moment.

> From: Pedro Figueiredo me at pedrofigueiredo.org
>
> No, this is a hell of a moment:
>
> https://picasaweb.google.com/104598318166622233830/LondonPerlConference24112012#5814779296635010610

We honour all requests from people photographed who want their photographs taken down. I would suggest private emails rather than to the list...

Photographing conferences has distinct challenges, particularly when people are either not presenting or only presenting for a minute or two.

> From: William Blunn <bill+london.pm at blunn.org>
>
> And again; this time without the Redmond-crapware-induced spurious
> linebreak:
>
> https://picasaweb.google.com/104598318166622233830/LondonPerlConference24112012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

I sent the email from outlook (I usually just use the hotmail web interface with "Plain text" turned on). I will have to bare this in mind too for future posting...

Chris