Perl outreach

Edmund von der Burg evdb at
Mon Nov 26 21:20:46 GMT 2012

On 26 November 2012 15:59, Daniel Mantovani
<daniel.oliveira.mantovani at> wrote:
> The solution is simple and we already know that, so let's start talk how fantastic I can solve the problem foo in Perl in a Ruby event, let's talk about Perl in a PostgreSQL event and so go on. And people we will see Perl how Perl really are.

Or create an event that is interesting to many groups and make sure
that Perl has a good contribution to make.

Way back in 2005
was very interesting - perhaps something similar, and topical?

I'd also add that as in all things perception is most important. You
can't beat that, you have to work with it.