Perl outreach

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Fri Nov 30 01:31:07 GMT 2012

On 27 Nov 2012, at 15:24, James Laver wrote:
> I would reach for cucumber/capybara in that situation. Watir is nice but cucumber grew on me after a while.

It's fairly trivial to back the default cucumber stuff with waiter at the http level..

The official docs for web driver at least used to do this (I don't know as I haven't looked in 3+ months, but I have code on my hard drive right now that executes on ipad/iphone; written with cucumber using selenium driven by warir)..

Cheers
t0m