Celebrate Perl's 25th birthday with a Christmas meal

Peter Haworth pmh1wheel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:30:28 GMT 2012

Bristol&Bath.pm's December social meeting this year happens to fall on
Perl's 25th birthday, or at least 25th anniversary of the release of
perl 1.0. If you want to join us to celebrate that and/or Christmas,
please let me know your choices from this menu before the end of the week:

http://www.theholeinthewallbristol.co.uk/pdf/xmas2012/1_festive/festive_c.pdf

Slightly more detail here: http://perl.bristolbath.org/?Meetings

Apologies if this is too far off topic; there is beer involved, but no
Buffy or ponies (unless you bring them yourself). I've booked the table
for slightly more people than have signed up so far from the B&B list,
so I'm hoping to find a couple of extras from what is effectively the
UK.pm list.