Agenda Perl and open source events -> organizers ML

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni sebastien at aperghis.net
Thu Dec 6 09:31:38 GMT 2012

Wendy G.A. van Dijk wrote:
> At 09:52 PM 12/5/2012, Mark Fowler wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 5 December 2012 at 15:12, Wendy G.A. van Dijk wrote:
> > > In case anybody is interested. Not all these
> > > dates are in other collections of events.
> >
> > For those that have firm dates, it would be great to get these
> > published in all kinds of directories.  For example, pushing them
> > into http://lanyd.com.  Would you be able to do that?
>
> Ehrm, no: "This domain has been registered for a 123-reg customer".

The site's actually http://lanyrd.com/

It's pretty nice, and I've been looking at it since its creation,
but it still lacks something which would make it a piece of cake to
push information from, say, an Act conference: an API. There's one
"in the pipeline" since 3 years.
  » http://lanyrd.com/help/faq/#data

I don't know if it's RESTy enough to make one with Net::HTTP::Spore.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.