LPW 2012 Surveys - Last Chance

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Fri Dec 7 08:20:05 GMT 2012

Hi folks,

Just a gentle reminder that the surveys for the London Perl Workshop
2012 will close tonight. If you haven't already completed your survey,
or want to compete more talk evaluations, please find the email that was
sent to you prior to the conference or earlier this week, and use the
keycode link.

If the emails haven't reached your inbox, please check spam filters. For
further information please see http://yapc-surveys.org/about.html

If you still can't find the link, email me offlist and I'll send your
keycode link.

Thanks you to everyone who has responded so far, it really is very much
appreciated.

Surveys close tonight at midnight :)

Cheers,
Barbie.