cpan you have to see

Guinevere Nell guinevere.nell at
Wed Dec 12 17:32:40 GMT 2012

I disagree - using $TRUE is fine! Perl was my first language and it makes
perfect sense to me.

More importantly: it seems the Perl community has lost it's warmth and
communal, welcoming, nature - maybe since it's a falling empire, people
have gotten rude and boorish? I don't know, but I am disappointed with the
way the list members are acting--I am not surprised that Perl is getting
few converts these days if this is how newcomers to the Perl community are