Prepare for invasion.

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 23:02:35 GMT 2012

On 12/12/2012 22:31, David H. Adler wrote:
> Assuming things go to plan, I shall be coming to London December 23rd to
> 30th. So I was wondering if anyone's going to be around?
>
> I'm actually coming over to go to the theatre, but I figure I can fit
> you guys in somewhere. :-)
>
> dha

Son of bitch, wait I might be in the London area, with family and kids
around that time, but probably not free for a meet which is a shame as
it would be good to see you, oh well, which theatre? What shows?

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons), Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder.
Managing Director: http://www.shadow.cat