PHP "community"

Schmoo schmooster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:34:58 GMT 2013

On 16 January 2013 16:25, Daniel de Oliveira Mantovani
<daniel.oliveira.mantovani at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16 January 2013 13:45, Mallory van Achterberg
> <stommepoes at stommepoes.nl> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 03:08:39PM +0000, gvim wrote:
>>> PHP UK (22nd Feb.): £380
>>> London Perl Workshop: £0
>>>
>>> 'nuff said.
>>>
>>> gvim
>>

>> But but but... nettuts says 2013 IS TEH YEAR OF PHP YO!
>> You know, in celebration of getting generators and traits
>> and a packaging system that sucks less or something.
>> http://net.tutsplus.com/articles/editorials/why-2013-is-the-year-of-php/
>
> When you are dealing with dumb people like PHP dev's you can write
> whatever you want and do money, is like church.
>
> -dom

Regardless of your personal opinion of any given language or religion,
or your personal experience of people who use such languages or follow
such religions,
please do not abuse this list to broadly insult such people.

...Or, at least, if you are going to do so,
please provide examples and specific people so we can judge for ourselves.

Thanks,

Gaz