Perl School 4: Database Programming with Perl and DBIx::Class

Mark Stringer mark at
Wed Feb 6 09:54:45 GMT 2013

At the risk of acquiring a brown nose...

The quality of these events shouldn't be underestimated. I went along to
one and was pleasantly surprised. If anyone's on the fence about whether
it can really be any good for such a small outlay - just do it!