Perl School 4: Database Programming with Perl and DBIx::Class

Dave Cross dave at
Wed Feb 6 21:45:48 GMT 2013

On 02/06/2013 11:10 AM, Tom Beresford wrote:
> Unfortunately I'm not about this weekend - will it be possible to get
> a video or the slides/notes for the DBIC + Moose section?  More than
> willing to make a suitable donation to the davorg benevolent fund or
> whatever

There won't be video (low cost == no money for clever stuff like that).
And I'm not sure how useful the slides would be without having seen me
banging on in front of them.

But ping me (offlist) next week and I'll see what I can do.

Dave Cross :: dave at