French invasion

Bob Walker bob at randomness.org.uk
Wed Feb 20 17:00:49 GMT 2013

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:19:00AM +0100, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:
>>
>> We'll be in London (Covent Garden area) for an extended week-end from
>> February 23rd to 26th.
>>
>> And more importantly, we'll be available for food and drinks on the
>> evenings of Sunday February 24th and Monday February 25th, if anyone
>> is interested!
>>

> After giving it a little more thought, Monday Feb 25 seems like a
> better option. We don't have a place and time to meet yet.
>
> Friends don't let friends pick a pub at random!

how about if we let perl pick it at random for you.
http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?action=random;category=good%20beer%20guide

id say the gunmakers since its not that far from covent garden.
the holborn whippet is quite good as well and may be bearable on a monday
night.

--
bob walker
everything should be purple and bendy