[Contract] 3 monther in Kent

Ben Vinnerd ben at vinnerd.com
Sat Feb 23 18:02:53 GMT 2013

Hi,

One of my clients are looking for a Perl dev for a 3 month contract to
start in March/April. I'd do it myself but unfortunately I'm currently in a
contract elsewhere!

I can't tell you much about it as they didn't go into hardly any detail
other than it's coding in Perl for an "RTI project", something to do with
processing XML files I think.

Location is in the middle of Kent, so it's about a 50 minute train journey
from London Bridge. Their office is literally a 2 to 3 minute walk from the
local railway station. Note that they will only consider onsite working, no
telecommuting.

If it sounds of interest please reply to me privately with your CV and
contact details and i'll forward those details on to the client.

Note that i'm having nothing to do with this other than passing your
details on. I'll leave it up to you and the client to discuss
contracts/rate/etc. I am making no money out of this.

Cheers,

Ben
ben {at} vinnerd {dot} com