French invasion

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Wed Feb 27 10:40:10 GMT 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 09:21:55AM +0100, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:

> This is tonight! We should be at the Gunmakers around 7pm.
>
> See you there.

Having safely returned back to France, I'd like to thank everyone who
came to the Gunmakers; we spent a very nice evening. And extra thanks to
James for pointing us to Neal's Yard Dairy: we took back some cheese (in
addition to the beers we got at the Jerusalem Tavern), and you'll all be
very pleased to read that I'll never speak ill of English cheeses again.

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 The way to a man's heart is through his stomach- a route which takes you
 nowhere near his brain.            (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #28 (Epic))