Booze Minion

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Sat Mar 2 16:06:49 GMT 2013

On Sat, Mar 02, 2013 at 03:26:38PM +0000, Peter Corlett wrote:

[bit I can't answer snipped]

> Assuming there are none, I shall tentatively propose the Sekforde Arms in Clerkenwell for our next social. I'm not sure we've ever had a London.pm social there, but it's always been a hit whenever I've suggested it for non-Perl related drinking.

http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Sekforde_Arms,_EC1R_0HA

says that it has food in the evening, and decent beer, which seem to be the
two most important features.

The other two questions seem to be "is is possible to reserve a space?"
and "is it possible to have a conversation that isn't drowned out by music?"

I don't think that london.pm has ever been there. At least not officially.

Nicholas Clark