[ANNOUNCE] London Perl M[ou]ngers February Social - 2013-02-07 - Sekforde Arms, Clerkenwell, EC1R 0HA

AJ Dhaliwal adhaliwal34 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 05:03:41 GMT 2013

Hi,

It was a pleasure meeting the group. Everyone was very friendly. Thanks
Tom for the drink.

I feel sorry for Niles the Camel (was that his name?). I will be on the
look out for a suitable mate for him. I will scour the dating sites for
a suitable companion. "NO CAMEL LEFT BEHIND" will be my motto. Might
even start some reading classes for him.

Regards
AJ