New perl features?

Fri Mar 15 22:40:26 GMT 2013

Right. Been through that lot and have some bullet points ready.

Slideshare doesn't allow cut and paste. WTF?

Anyhow, it seems like I was fretting about very little. ~~ and //=
are the only new sigils and there's a LOT of evolution with Unicode,
docs, tests and allegedly, performance.

If I put up the bullets, would people feel like adding nice examples
of the features being used in the wild?