New perl features?

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at
Mon Mar 18 16:00:55 GMT 2013

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 07:00:32AM -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> Dave> Does anyone pay for Perl articles these days? :-)
> I got paid for one a few years back.
> Nothing like the heyday of the 255 paid articles I wrote during the
> dotcom boom.

The French "GNU/Linux Magazine" (
would still pay us, if we managed to write articles for them. :-)

And as bonus (because we accept to get paid a little less), the articles
are put under a CC-ND-NC license after a few months, and end up here:

You'll need to write in French, though. And get paid in Euro.

 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Be careful when you take one side or the other. You could wind up in the
 middle.                            (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #33 (Epic))