Raising Perl awareness on Tiobe + Wikipedia, etc.

AJ Dhaliwal adhaliwal34 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 08:20:55 GMT 2013

I spent five minutes I didn't have reading that page and it seems the
proposer wants to disambiguate Perl to follow the example of the German
Wikipedia site.

Something I found interesting in their discussion:

  "It is possible that Perl became less of the duct tape of the internet
because of JavaScript."

Didn't know Perl ever competed with Javascript?

I am going to rename myself Perl and do something extraordinary to
create a need for disambiguation...I might eat 10 potatoes while doing a
head stand.

AJ