A stranger arrives in town ...

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Thu Mar 21 02:00:50 GMT 2013

Perl friends,

I am planning a rare (for me) transatlantic crossing to participate in
the 2013 Perl QA Hackathon, to be held in Lancaster Fri-Sun, Apr 12-14.
  I'm going to prepend that with some pure vacation days, some or all of
which will be spent in London.  I would like to have the opportunity of
attending my first London.pm social meeting during that stay.

I'll be arriving LHR on the morning of Sat Apr 6 and staying in London
at least through the morning of Tue Apr 9.  (I don't have to be in
Lancaster until the evening of Thu Apr 11.)  Is there a designated
Emergency Social Meeting Technician (ESMT) who could make some
arrangements?  S/he can contact me off-list as needed at the sending
email address.  I'm also following #london.pm, though that's mostly
after midnight London time.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan
(irc: kid51)