Raising Perl awareness on Tiobe + Wikipedia, etc.

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Mar 21 17:28:05 GMT 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 03:04:53PM +0000, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> On 21 Mar 2013, at 14:46, David Dorward wrote:
> > For a moment I thought that was a Palladium game and nearly took more SAN damage, but it appears to be a WEG d6er so phew.
> GM: You take unknown points of SAN damage.
> DD: You can't do that.

[Other PCs back away]

GM: There is a flash and a loud bang. Nothing is left of DD but a pair
of smoking boots.

[Other PCs steal all of DD's gear, which amazingly didn't get nuked]

GM: There is another loud bang and some crunching sounds, as DD's new
clone arrives. He lands upside down and may or may not have taken some
damage to the head. He thinks he's just fine though.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

    Fashion label: n: a liferaft for personalities
    which lack intrinsic buoyancy