PDF creation?

Jérôme Étévé jerome.eteve at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:51:35 BST 2013

If you want full support for unicode strings and a good control of layout,
I found that the simpliest solution is to use xelatex.

I didn't find PDF::API2 fits in a multilingual environment.

Also, http://www.pdflib.com/ is ok (very good layout capabities, but it's a
commercial product), although last time I was using it, unicode support was
quite poor.

--
Jerome Eteve
+44(0)7738864546